Online Negotiation Sim
Most clients ask to use our world first Negotiation Sim on their courses, whether delivered online or in their offices. We’ve gamified role plays to give negotiators unique insights into their deal making performance.
The Negotiation Sim can be deployed as part of your classroom negotiation training, or as a brief online intervention delivered remotely like our public Negotiation Sim courses. Choose between your negotiators navigating their way through our library role plays or collaborating with one of our Negotiation Experts to customise a case study around your unique commercial negotiation challenges. When deployed remotely, you’ll saving on travel, meal and hotel costs by training your team wherever they are. To ensure your business is enjoying the highest return on your negotiation training investment, whether trained by us or another provider, schedule a Negotiation Sim session some weeks or months after graduation. Your team will be able to bring all their tool-sets and skills to bear on one of our real life negotiation role plays.
What should you expect from our Negotiation Sims?
- Get in touch with your current areas of strength and future growth opportunities
- Navigate the added complexities of preparing, coordinating and negotiating as a team
- Refresh your memory or further hone your negotiation tools, strategies, processes or tactics
- Take risks and make mistakes in a safe environment that won’t bleed your bottom line profits
- Be challenged, while being engaged and having fun while learning
- Ask questions that uncover value leveraging trades
- Understand ‘how’ to achieve a win-win or a win-lose deal
- Pin-point those offers that earned you the most value, and which lost you value
- Take your negotiating skills to the next level
A single day Negotiation Role Play can be conducted in-house without the full training course.
What do participants need? A fast and reliable internet connection. No installations required, our Negotiation Sim works straight from the most popular browsers.