Negotiation Simulation Game
Negotiation Sim Platform Training
Time required: under 2.5 to 4 hours
Why did we create an online Negotiation Sim game training platform with hardly any theory? Most learning happens when you're actively negotiating. So in this unique global first, you'll use our online Negotiation Sim training game to score maximum points negotiating with a colleague or other participant. The only negotiation skills theory we'll share will be directly relevant to negotiators' results and behaviour. You will get insights like never before from the graphical reports after reaching an agreement pinpoint which were your best offers, where you maximised value and where you left gold on the negotiation table.
It doesn't matter whether you've trained with another negotiation provider or never taken a negotiation course, bring your 'A' negotiation game to see how well your score while learning negotiation skills from our role play platform.
Warning! Our online Negotiation Sims are fun and addictive.
This is by far our most intensive practical training, and we believe amongst the most practical negotiation skills training you can find. Get paired up and negotiate your way through Negotiation Sim role plays using our world first platform. We focus most of our time together negotiating, followed by reviewing your negotiation skills, with a minimum of theory from a few slides. The first warm-up Negotiation Sim will be relatively straight forward to navigate. Your second sim can be more complex offering deeper business lessons.
- Learn how to maximise commercial value.
- Understand the differences between win-win, win-lose and lose-lose.
- Exchange vital information, including using insightful questions.
- Evaluate trade-offs, including financial vs. non-financial goals.
- Handle negotiation complexity, including trading using package offers.
- Gain experience negotiating online role plays via the phone, video conference or chat.
- Employ various negotiation styles, such as competing and collaborating.
- Identify your negotiation strengths and weaknesses, while gaining valuable practice in a risk free learning environment.
- Gain experience negotiating sim exercises from different industries, with others of different styles and cultures.
- Brief introduction on how to use the Negotiation Sim game.
- Negotiators' prepare and negotiate a simple Negotiation Simulation game.
- Review scored your negotiation exercises' graphs with your buyer or seller.
- Review graphs and lessons in your group with a Negotiation Expert.
- Discuss lessons including a few relevant negotiation skills training slides.
- Repeat the above for a second complex Negotiation Simulation role play game to improve your scores.
- After being paired up with a buyer or seller in a private online room, you'll read your confidential instructions and prepare.
- You'll make and receive offers using our online Negotiation Simulation game, all the while discussing using voice, and if you prefer chat to reach an agreement.
- Once you reach agreement, review your scored graphs together with your buyer or seller, offering each other useful feedback - something that very seldom happens in business.
- Rejoin the rest of the group to review negotiation sim game graphs to take lessons from your Negotiation Expert facilitator or your manager.
- Did you achieve a win-win or a win-lose? Exactly where did you create value and where did you miss opportunities?
- Some slides and lessons may be shared before you start or after your Negotiation Sim exercise.
Who's This For?
Whether or not you've already taken negotiation skills training course, our Negotiation Simulation game role plays is your fastest route to gaining valuable insights and confidence while navigating your way through a true to life commercial negotiation. Role plays range from simple single negotiator to the more complex team negotiations.
- Delivery is typically conducted online, no matter where you or your team are located. Either public access or tailored for in-house.
- In your office with a Negotiation Expert facilitating, as a stand-alone or follow up negotiation training refresher.