Steve Jones is arguably the UK’s leading FMCG negotiation trainer and coach. Steve specialises in negotiation between sales and procurement in the Retail sector, with special focus on wholesalers and large chain retailers. Steve works at all levels up to Chief Executive.
The hard hitting lessons Steve shares with his already experienced delegates are made enjoyable through his sense of humour and supportive style. Steve’s understanding of and practice in advanced change methods ensures that behaviour and capability changes last.
Steve possesses the prized perspective of having worked directly in senior buying and selling roles in the FMCG sector, across a number of organisations.
Steve’s personal direct negotiation experience includes:
- Sales Director for an American frozen food manufacturer
- Buying Director for WH Smith
- Starting, running and later selling a food brokerage company
- Leading a management buy-in and turn around of a confectionery company
- Senior buying roles in Sainsbury, Tesco and Safeway
Steve is a Master Practitioner in NLP and holds a diploma in business performance coaching.
Steve currently is enjoying training and coaching the commercial teams of the UKs leading retailers and manufacturers.